This is a dynamic position with lots of responsibility within a growing team. You will work closely together with a lot of tech and innovation enthusiasts. Your work location will be our office in Rotterdam also our clients’ offices across Europe. International travel may be an opportunity.
About Viterra Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 170 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 9 main teams: PMO-Office, Business Intelligence, Global IT Operations, Security, Global Application Development, Global Application Support, Center of Expertise SAP, Enterprise Architecture and IT Research Desk.
Who are we looking for?
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a great understanding of Stakeholder management;
- Is critical, analytical, pro-active and has the ability to solve problems;
- Eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience and the ability to manage your own work;
- Experience with preparing and documenting business requirements, working with user stories, business process modeling or data modeling;
- Bachelor degree Information Technology or relevant area of expertise;
- Experience with writing SQL queries for compiling test data or performing impact analyzes;
- Affinity with web based and mobile development;
- Understanding of the importance of (automated) testing and the different test layers;
- Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team;
- Good in English and Dutch (spoken and written).
- Flexible in working hours; occasional work during evenings or weekends should be expected
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 17.500 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- Monthly salary as holiday allowance;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Martkhal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
A reference check and integrity screening by a third party are part of our procedure.