We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Strategy & Planning Department at our Rotterdam office.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products. With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains. As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world. Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
As a Financial analyst within the Strategy & Panning department, you are responsible for supporting the FP&A (Financial planning & Analysis) and Investors Coordinator in the preparation of key reporting deliverables to several stakeholders (management, shareholders, creditors, rating agencies). In this position, you will be able to discover Viterra’s global network working closely with field offices in several countries around the world, as well as having relevant exposure to the companies’ senior management and external stakeholders.
• Contributing to strategic presentations for internal stakeholders (executive management and shareholders) such as business reviews, strategic plans, back-testing of investment projects, market trend & sectorial analysis, as well
as responding to a wide range of management inquiries;
• Preparation of results updates and other financial communications for external stakeholders;
• Coordination of annual budgets and periodic forecasts, monitoring and analysing certain business units and/or global projects and initiatives, including key performance indicators, costs, CAPEX and variances against budget and
• Creating and developing templates for data collection, presentations tools, trackers and performance dashboards to meet performance management requests;
• Preparing and updating sectorial analysis and intelligence material.
To be successful in this role, you have:
- A University degree in an analytical discipline and/or equivalent experience;
- At least 2 years relevant working experience with a finance / investors’ relation / banking background;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to comprehend and work within a complex and dynamic business environment;
- Confident and clear communication skills – both written and oral presentation
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel & PowerPoint;
- Experience with data visualization, analytics and presentation tools (e.g. Tableau) is a plus;
- Fluent in English, native or highly proficient level (spoken and written).
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 15.000 people worldwide. The position you are applying for is part of our Strategy and Planning department. You will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organization that will help develop your skills and expertise.
As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station.