Viterra is seeking a Planning Coordination Officer. In this role, you will be communicating and planning railway shipments across Europe in order to transport agricultural goods. You will work autonomously and have very diverse daily tasks.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products. With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains. As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world. Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
- Planning train carriages from point a to point b;
- Solving any problems that may appear during or before transport;
- Finding the best way to transport goods in the current market;
- Contact transport and trade coordinators;
- Complete administrative duties in order to record all transportation;
- Align responsibilities over financial-, fleet- and commercial parts with team members.
- HBO Logistics and Economy;
- 2 to 5 years’ experience, Affinity with logistics;
- Flexible, communicative and open minded;
- Accurate and able to solve problems in a limited time frame;
- Good excel knowledge;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), German is a plus.
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 17.500 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- Monthly salary as holiday allowance;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Martkhal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
A reference check and integrity screening by a third party are part of our procedure.