As a Messaging Engineer, you are part of our global Messaging & Collaboration team, which includes exchange servers and mail gateway appliances. You develop and improve these services by thinking along, advising on the mail infrastructure’s design, changes and new implementations, including solving third-level disruptions and incidents.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products. With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains. As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world. Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 150 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 8 main teams: PMO-Office, Business Intelligence, Global IT Operations, Security, Global Application Development, Global Application Support, Center of Expertise SAP and Enterprise Architecture.
Viterra is facing the challenge of a significant IT landscape change. The landscape of infrastructure and systems are being transitioned to a next maturity level to ensure to be ready for the future.
The IT Operations teams run the local components and all centralized activity. You will be a member of the Messaging & Collaboration team of engineers, which together are responsible for messaging (Exchange, mail gateway), Active Directory management, (AD, DNS records, Certificates, PKI, Quest tools etc).
For this position, we are looking for someone who is:
- Is pro-active, flexible and can work under pressure;
- Has a broad interest in and knowledge of IT Infrastructure and new technologies in the field;
- Eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
In this responsible and challenging role we require:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a senior engineer in a Microsoft enterprise environment, preferably international;
- Has experience in implementing and maintaining a Microsoft Exchange environment
- Has experience in implementing and maintaining Mail gateways
- Has Experience in creating proposals and solution design documents;
- Preferably, has experience in Cisco Ironport mail security gateway, Fortimail, Fortisandbox Preferred MCSE Messaging and other relevant certificates;
- Experience in one of these technologies is a plus: Skype for Business / Microsoft Teams, WorkspaceOne MDM, SCOM, PhenixID
- Good in English (spoken and written).
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 17.500 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- Monthly salary as holiday allowance;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Martkhal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
A reference check and integrity screening by a third party are part of our procedure.