We are looking for a Citrix engineer. Are you ready for the next step and do you find it a challenge to help us design and develop our infrastructure landscape? Then we are looking for you!
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 170 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 9 main teams: PMO-Office, Business Intelligence, Global IT Operations, Security, Global Application Development, Global Application Support, Center of Expertise SAP, Enterprise Architecture and IT Research Desk.
As Citrix Engineer, you have experience with a Global Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site, Citrix Provisioning Services, Thin Clients, App-V Infrastructure , Citrix Workspace Management and will participate in projects. You develop and improve these services, which includes thinking along and advising on the design and changes in the technical infrastructure and new components in information systems, including solving third-line disruptions and incidents.
Department you will be working for
You will be a member of a team of engineers which is part of the Global IT Operations department.
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Is pro-active, flexible and can work under pressure;
- Has good problem solving skills
- Has a broad interest in and knowledge of IT Infrastructure and new technologies in the field;
- Recognizes our 5 core values of safety, entrepreneurialism, simplicity, responsibility and openness;
- Eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
In this responsible and challenging role we require:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an engineer in a Windows / Citrix environment, preferably international;
- Preferred MCSE and Citrix CCA-V and other relevant certificates;
- Has Experience in creating proposals and solution design documents;
- Experience in one or more technologies: Windows Server, VDI, GPO’s, SCCM, Citrix WEM, Packaging, PowerShell
- Good in English and Dutch (spoken and written
- Flexible in working hours; occasional work during evenings or weekends should be expected
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 17.500 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- Monthly salary as holiday allowance;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Martkhal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
A reference check and integrity screening by a third party are part of our procedure.