We are looking for a SCCM engineer. Are you ready for the next step and do you find it a challenge to help us design and develop our infrastructure landscape? Then we are looking for you!
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products. With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains. As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world. Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 150 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 8 main teams: PMO-Office, Business Intelligence, Global IT Operations, Security, Global Application Development, Global Application Support, Center of Expertise SAP and Enterprise Architecture.
You develop, support and report on these services, which includes creating designs, implementing and upgrading and solving second-line and third-line disruptions and incidents.
Required skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an engineer in a Microsoft multi-site enterprise environment, preferably international;
- Preferred MCSE, SCCM and other relevant certificates;
- Know how to setup and manage Distribution Points, Task Sequences, Application/OS deployment and Implement or update driver packages.
- Has Experience in creating proposals and solution design documents.
- Experience in one or more technologies: Active Directory, GPO, Windows Server, SQL, Powershell Windows Printing, IIS
- Is pro-active, flexible and can work under pressure;
- Has a broad interest in and knowledge of IT Infrastructure and new technologies in the field;
- Eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
- Full proficiency in English
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 17.500 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- Monthly salary as holiday allowance;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Martkhal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
A reference check and integrity screening by a third party are part of our procedure.