This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 150 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 8 main teams: PMO-Office, Business Intelligence, Global IT Operations, Security, Global Application Development, Global Application Support, Centre of Expertise SAP and Enterprise Architecture.
You will be a member of the Messaging & Collaboration team (or Messaging and Identities) which is part of the Global IT Operations. The Messaging team (as it’s called in short) is responsible for:
- Exchange (email),
- Active Directory (identities, DNS, PKI),
- Multifactor Authentication,
- Mobile management,
- Skype for Business
The team is currently composed of around 6/7 engineers.
As there are plenty of technologies/services offered and supported by the team, each engineer can easily make use of his/her skills in various areas in the same team and learn new technologies from the direct colleagues.
As an Active Directory and IAM Engineer, you take responsibility for the support and maintenance of our global Active Directory and IAM (AD) environment. You will be providing 2nd/3rd level support to our user community and our AD infrastructure. You will be thinking along with our senior engineers and architects to improve our current AD infrastructure design, help introduce IAM tools and capabilities including other new technological advancement and innovations in that area. Amongst others, you will be responsible for:
- Providing 2nd & 3rd level support to our global user community;
- Participate in global messaging projects;
- Improving our current email infrastructure design;
- Enable the environment to for new technological advancements.
For this position, we are looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience in maintaining and supporting Microsoft Active Directory forest, preferably in an international setting;
- Experience in deploying and maintaining Domain Controllers;
- Experience in maintaining Active Directory (AD) using PowerShell;
- Experience in creating and maintaining AD objects; users, group membership, DNS records, etc;
- A clear understanding of protocols like TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, NTP, NetBIOS, etc;
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concept in an environment;
- Good understanding Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) environment and its maintenance;
- Understanding of Microsoft Group Policies;
- Understanding of FSMO roles, trusts, replication topologies, etc;
- Understanding of Azure AD Connect; AD Federation Services;
- Relevant Microsoft certifications (MCSA/E, MCP, etc…);
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written). Proficiency in Dutch is a plus
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 17.500 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- Monthly salary as holiday allowance;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Martkhal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
A reference check and integrity screening by a third party are part of our procedure.