Viterra is looking for a Senior SAP FSCM Consultant who will take control of the SAP treasury domain.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products. With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains. As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world. Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We employ more than 150 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 8 main teams: PMO-Office, Business Intelligence, Global IT Operations, Security, Global Application Development, Global Application Support, Center of Expertise SAP and Enterprise Architecture.
You will be working for the Viterra head office in Rotterdam as part of the SAP Centre of Expertise. The team is strategically positioned as a hub between the business and IT, allowing for the quick translation of business requirements and maximizing the benefits and usability of the SAP solution. As senior FICO consultant, you will join around 15 SAP consultants responsible for all facets of the global Viterra SAP landscape (25+ countries / 100+ company codes). The team is specialized in supporting all accounting and finance processes (FICO/FSCM/BW) and aims to offer the latest state-of-the-art SAP portfolio to the business.
The Senior SAP FSCM Consultant role is versatile and is involved in the day-to-day support activities, the project activities and the future vision of the Viterra SAP implementation. You will be the driving force of the treasury solution and are located between the business and the technical consultants (ABAP). This you will do together with the other junior/medior FSCM consultants, for which you serve as a mentor, and the SAP solution architect. The ideal candidate will be someone with strong hands-on consulting mentality and a solid understanding of the business processes.
In this role we require:
- Minimal 5 years of experience with SAP FSCM (preferably with S4 HANA)
- SAP FSCM certification (preferred)
- Involved in at least two full life-cycle implementation projects including design, customizing, testing, training, migration and Go Live support
- Experience in a support environment (incl. quality assurance and release management)
- Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to existing design.
- Excellent understanding of accounting, controlling and finance processes and able to translate this into SAP solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance would be a pre.
- Strong client relationship skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate in English effectively, both verbally and written.
- The confidence and ability to make recommendations concerning the SAP roadmap.
- Flexibility in working hours; occasional work during evenings or weekends should be expected.
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 17.500 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- A month salary as holiday allowance;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Martkhal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
A reference check and integrity screening by a third party are part of our procedure.