The Viterra Global IT department is redesigning its entire IT infrastructure to provide a global IT foundation optimized for different types of sites that provides the Viterra business a modern, standardized, reliable, secure and flexible platform for all required IT Services. Part of this change is organizational, in which contract management plays an important role. Therefore we are looking for a Junior Contract Manager with experience in procurement.
In 2020 Viterra spun off from Glencore International. The Viterra Global IT organization has taken over the IT responsibility from Glencore Global IT, Switzerland. Within Viterra we manage our projects balancing the combination of being in control and being flexible and respond quickly to support the business with changes in their demand.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
The position you are applying for is part of our Project Management Office. You will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organization that will help develop your skills and expertise.
The role of the Junior IT Contract Manager is to develop and optimize our internal and external contract management within the IT department. It is your job to support the great variety of our IT contracts and you provide insight into the costs. With this information you will support the procurement and negotiation of new contracts with our suppliers in a cost efficient way and negotiate expiring contracts. Amongst others, the Junior IT Contract Manager
- Supports the Contract Management Strategy and contributes to the roadmap of tactical initiatives to implement this Strategy;
- Has experience in contract management or procurement
- Manages and administrates the contract portfolio;
- Initiates extensions, prolongations, security- and risk assessments;
- Collects and maintains contractual records by creation of contract management summaries;
- Gains in-depth knowledge and understanding of diverse IT contracts, specifications, planning, budget and KPI/SLA management;
- Supports and help us implement contract management processes and procedures;
- Takes initiatives with a view to improving efficiency of the IT services and (sourcing) suppliers;
- Liaises with internal stakeholders, understands the needs and translates these together with colleagues into contractual solutions / service.
For this challenging junior role, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor degree or higher;
- Minimal 1-2 years’ experience in similar position(s);
- Experience in IT contract management, procurement or vendor management is a plus;
- Able to work in an international, multi-cultural environment;
- Self-starting, result and quality- driven, well-organized (accurate and structured) and capable of meeting deadlines;
- Negotiation, problem-solving and teaming skills;
- Strong communication skills in both English and Dutch, written and verbal;
- Proven relevant knowledge and background working with various forms of IT related agreements.
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 17.500 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- A month salary as holiday allowance;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Martkhal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
- A reference check and integrity screening by a third party are part of our procedure.