Viterra is seeking an enthusiastic intern who will be helping with internal and external communication for the organisation. Your tasks will focus on upholding our corporate identity, providing clear and informative information for stakeholders and giving branding and communications advice to our colleagues around the world. In addition, you will maintain the internal magazine, which contains news stories for over 17,500 employees worldwide.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
About the team
The global communications department at Viterra consists of 14 colleagues globally. The Rotterdam team is a small team of three members (including yourself), with an informal, friendly dynamic.
- Assist in designing posters, document templates and other materials in accordance with the company brand guidelines
- Drafting internal magazine articles, contacting field offices for new stories
- Drafting internal announcement emails
- Preparing and reviewing of presentations
- Updating and maintaining the company intranet
- Proof reading and formatting docs in line with brand guidelines
- Reviewing and updating corporate websites
- Providing ad hoc brand advice, sharing brand materials
- Managing company merchandise
- Native or expert English skills
- Outgoing personality
- Fast learner
- Customer service orientated
- Being able to work autonomously
- 3rd year communications or journalism student
- Confident speaking to and working with colleagues around the world, from a variety of different countries and cultures.
- Basic Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign skills are preferable.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 17,500 people worldwide. The position you are applying for is part of our Communications department. You will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organisation that will help develop your skills and expertise. As well as this, we offer:
- A challenging internship at a dynamic and international company
- An unique insight into the working of a large commodity business
- An appropriate internship allowance