As a Credit Controller, you are part of the Credit Control team consisting of 11 people. Credit control contains both the payment team and the receipt team of Viterra B.V. You will be working in both teams. The two teams together are responsible for the timely and correctly processing of all receipt and payments on a daily basis.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
About the team
The Credit Control team is part of our Accounting department at Viterra B.V. based in Rotterdam. The team consists of 11 people in total and together they are responsible for receipts and payments.
- Perform payments in time and correctly;
- Resolve credit issues with customers and banks;
- Settle intercompany balances; Booking receipts and match those with the outstanding items;
- Daily bank reconciliations;
- Doubtful debt administration;
- Initiate and agree on netting proposals with customers;
- Daily care of accounts receivable and payable;
- Maintaining internal relationships with all operational departments where it comes to outstanding receivables and payables;
- Maintain procedures and secure the workflow;
- As well as regular and ad-hoc reporting on AP/AR to the team coordinator and manager Credit Control.
- Strong prioritizing ability;
- Problem solving mentality and a proactive attitude;
- MBO 4 degree in financial administration or similar;
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel and SAP;
- Good in English and Dutch (spoken and written).
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 17.000 people worldwide. The position you are applying for is part of our Accounting department. You will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organization that will help develop your skills and expertise. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- A month salary as holiday allowance;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station.